Santana meaning and origin
Cherished Santana has its origin in Spanish, Santana means "Saint Ana", used principally in Spanish, Finnish, English, Danish and Swedish is given to both genders. Santana is variant of well-liked Santina. Santina is variant form of illustrous and enduring Santa. Santina is a feminine variation of Santino. Santina is Spanish form of Santa. Meaning of Santina is Holy is originated from Latin.
Variants of Santana
View middle names that goes with Santana like Kala, Leone, Joren, Keren, Kohen, Glen,Names that rhyme with Santana
Popularity of Santana
A common name in United States with over 10042 new-borns have been given the name since 1910. Recently the moniker is on a rise, in 1985, it ranked 522nd when 385 parents chose the moniker for their baby girls. Santana is a unique baby name in France, it has been in use since 1986 and was able to reach the top 800 names. In 1986, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 794 on girl names chart when 28 babies were named Santana. There are over 187 babies that have been given the name Santana in France.
Santana is an uncommon baby name in England and Wales, even after 25 years of use, it could not make it big. There are over 123 babies that have been given the name Santana in England and Wales. But Santana is a popular baby name in India where every 1 in 20000 have the name as well as in, Mexico and Brazil. According to our estimate, at least 110000 people have been bestowed Santana around the globe.
Santana in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
What numbers say about Santana?
Open up to people and let them into your world. You only need the right ones to be content in life. And you are right. You are into material possessions but you don't realize it's not what matters most. You are like a cat. No matter how you fall, you always get back on your feet. Number 4 as your personality no reflects your responsible and determinative nature. You are an intuitive person and can tell if someone's playing you or not.
If you like Santana, you would love these names
- Flaer - Meaning of Flaer is Style and Verve is used as a girl name is of English origin. Flaer is derived from Flair.
- Daletan - Daletan's meaning is Villagers In the Valley, Valley Settlement and Town In the Valley came from Old English is used as a baby boy name. Daletan is resultant of Dalton.
- Fremon - The unfamiliar boy name Fremon means "Free Man" has origin in English. Fremon is derived from Freeman.
- Holebrooke - English name Holebrooke means "Schooled and From the Stream Near the Hollow" is bestowed upon girls. Holebrooke is resultant of Holbrook.
- Pass - Girl name Pass means "Passion" has origin in English. Pass is short form of Passion.
Namesakes of Santana
- Santana Moss, former American football wide receiver
- Santana Dotson, former American football defensive tackle
- Santana, Latin music and rock band formed in San Francisco
- Santana Ruiz in The House of Pain as Actress
- Santana Dempsey in English Vinglish as Actress