Alifiya name meaning
What does Alifiya mean?
Alifiya means One in Millions aimed at baby girls is principally used in Arabic.Names that rhyme with Alifiya
How popular is the name Alifiya?
Alifiya is a rare baby name in England and Wales where it is still in use. But Alifiya is a popular baby name in Uzbekistan where every 1 in 2000 have the name. According to our estimate, at least 20000 people have been bestowed Alifiya around the globe.
What numbers say about Alifiya?
You never get too obsessed with a person because you know that everything in life is temporary, especially relationships. You are passionate when it comes to relationships but cool off too easily. The letter A as your capstone represents your high aspirations and unusual character. You are all about adventure and travel. You don't want to live an ordinary life and be remembered as some other folk who lived and died for nothing.
Parents who liked Alifiya, loved these names
- Sulfia means Beautiful is a baby girl name is used prevalently in Arabic
- Masooma - Used in Arabic anomalous, Masooma is used as a baby girl name, Masooma means "Protected or Innocent"
- Hasher - Boy name Hasher is specifically used in Arabic, Hasher means "Collector"
- Althaf is used majorly in Arabic usually bestowed upon baby boys, Althaf means "More Delicate"
- Ridwana - Ridwana's meaning is Feminine Form of Rizwan is particulary used in Arabic, a baby girl name has origin in Arabic
Famous people named Alifiya
We could not find any notable namesake.