Aljay name meaning
What does Aljay mean?
Meaning of Aljay is not available this time. Please visit after sometime.Names that rhyme with Aljay
How popular is the name Aljay?
Aljay is a rare baby name in United States, chances of it being still in use are very slim since it isn't seen since 2005. Aljay is a common name in Philippines.
As per our research, over 1000 babies have been bestowed Aljay around the globe.
Numerological aspects of Aljay
If letter A is your cornerstone, you are not into flirting much but like to get straight to the point. You have no enemies. Your family isn't very happy with how you handle things and treat people when it comes to romantic relationships. Your attitude is expressive and energetic. You don't have to step over people to get to the top. To you, if something works out, fine. If it doesn't, fine again.
Looking for names similar to Aljay? Please go through the following names
- Tiebo - Tiebo's meaning is People is used commonly in Frisian
- Weerta is used primarily in Frisian bestowed upon baby girls, Weerta means "Hard and Struggle". Weerta is feminine version of Weert.
- Patalika - Used commonly in Hindi and Hindi, Patalika means "A Bond" is a unisex name
- Hui - Used particulary in Kanji symbol and Mandarin atypical, Hui is used as a gender-neutral name. Its origin is in Chinese and Mandarin, Hui means "Favor or Kindness"
- Ethari particulary is used in Hindi and Hindi, meaning of Ethari is "Luminous" is used as a unisex name
Famous people named Aljay
We could not find any notable namesake.