Hui meaning and origin
Hui's meaning is Favor, Kindness or Wise Intelligent is used primarily in Mandarin, Kanji symbol and Chinese that originated from Chinese and Mandarin is bestowed upon both sexes.
Variants of HuiNames that rhyme with Hui
Popularity of Hui
Hui is an uncommon baby name in United States where it may not be used now. Also, it is uncommon in England and Wales, where it has been in use since 2004 and peaked in 2010 when it ranked 2392nd. However things change on global perspective, Hui is extremely popular in China where every 1 in 200 have the name. Also the baby name is popular in Malaysia, Singapore, Hong Kong and Taiwan. As per our evaluation, over 9640000 babies have been bestowed Hui around the globe.
Hui in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
What numerology tells about Hui?
You are highly resourceful and respectful around people who value honesty, justice, and dreams. You are still fragile as a human being and care deeply about people. You don't have to lie but find a subtle way to tell someone they need improvement or work harder on something to get it done correctly. You are an intuitive person who sees through people and their intentions, which can be irritating sometimes.
Do you like Hui? Other names you would love
- Dutje - Dutje's meaning is People is used primarily in Frisian
- Helmbrecht - Helmbrecht's meaning is Shiny Helmet
- Dieuwe has its origin in Frisian language bestowed upon boys used chiefly in Frisian, Dieuwe means "People"
- Alohilani - Unexpected and Modern unisex name Alohilani is substantially used in Hawaiian, meaning of Alohilani is "Beautiful Brightness" is rooted from Hawaiian
- Alboin - Meaning of Alboin is Friend of the Elves
Namesakes of Hui
- Hui Liangyu, officeholder
- Hui Shiu-hung, Hong Kong actor who currently works for TVB
- Hui Chi Chiu in The Pelayos as Actress
- Hui-Ling Wang in Wo hu cang long as Writer
- Huiwen Zhang in Gui lai as Actress
- Actor Hui Lou Chen, famous for movie Fang Shi Yu yu Hu Hui Qian
- Hui Wang characterized key role of The Boss in 2016 comedy and drama film Drinks.
- In 2016, Hui Zhang played the role of N in family flick Ban qian.
- Hui Fang, from 1981 film Zhi yin, who played Mengzi border officer.
- Hui Xia, from 1991 crime film Hei ying, who played Jiang Zizhu.
- In 2006, Hui Rao played the role of Hui Rao in drama flick Jin tian de yu zen me yang?.
- In 1968 drama movie, Er shi nian dai, Hui Chu Lo played N.
- In 1977 action, drama film, Ru ce, Hui Yi Chang portrayed N.
- In 1968, Hui Mei Chen characterized the role of N in drama, romance flick Shao nu de chun tian.
- Hui Chi Chen portrayed leading role of N in 1982 thriller film Shou xin.
- Hui Chin, from 1972 romance movie Feng cong na li lai, who portrayed N.