Alzubra meaning and origin
Largely used in Arabic, Alzubra is used as a girl name and is rooted from Arabic, meaning of Alzubra is "A Star in the Constellation Leo".Names that rhyme with Alzubra
Popularity of Alzubra
Alzubra is an uncommon name around the globe.
What numbers say about Alzubra?
Having this letter as your capstone reveals your self-consumption and self-absorption. You love your freedom and respect other people's freedom too. You are often taken as crazy because of your fearlessness and courageous acts you take to achieve your aspirations. Once someone becomes a part of your past, there's no way of coming back. You deserve the best because you are simply the best. Details matter to you, especially when it comes to choosing your love partner.
Do you like Alzubra? You would love these names
- Mahdy - Unheard-of Mahdy specifically is used in Arabic came from African, meaning of Mahdy is "Guided to the Right Path" is given to both sexes
- Aiqunah - Boy name Aiqunah is used mostly in Arabic, Aiqunah means "Picture or Image"
- Nubaid means Bringing Happiness aimed at boys is mostly used in Arabic
- Ra'idah - Ra'idah's meaning is Leader is used as a baby girl name is largely used in Arabic
- Zafir - Atypical Zafir substantially is used in Arabic is a baby boy name which came from Arabic, meaning of Zafir is "Vitorious, Of Firm or Resolute Intention or Victorious"
Namesakes of Alzubra
We could not find any notable namesake.