Amanjot meaning and origin
Amanjot's meaning is Radiating the Light of Peace used for both genders used prevalently in Punjabi, Sikh and Hindi is originated from Sanskrit. Amanjot is variation of prominent Amandeep. Of Sanskrit origin, Unorthodox Amandeep, Amandeep means "Light, Light of Peace and The Lamp of Peace".
Variants of AmanjotNames that rhyme with Amanjot
Popularity of Amanjot
Amanjot is an uncommon baby name in England and Wales where it has been in use since 1998 and peaked in 1998 when it ranked 2419th. Amanjot is a rare baby name in United States and may not be used now. Amanjot is a common name in India while somewhat familiar name in Canada. According to our findings, at least 2000 people have been bestowed Amanjot around the globe.
Numerological analysis of Amanjot
You don't believe much in love. However, deep inside, you secretly wish to find someone who will prove you wrong. You have no enemies. You prefer to follow your intuition rather than follow rules and suggestions. You are all about independence, and like to have your own possessions because you like to enjoy luxury but not at any prize. Changes don't represent a problem for you. On the contrary, you are all about change.
Other names similar to Amanjot, for would be parents
- Gurprem - Used in Punjabi and Sikh, Gurprem is used as a baby boy name, Gurprem means "Gurus Beloved or Love of Guru"
- Gulveer - Boy name Gulveer is used in Punjabi and Sikh, Gulveer means "Sweet Brother"
- Tekpal - Tekpal's meaning is One who Protects the Support is a baby boy name is used in Sikh and Punjabi
- Garibnivaj - Garibnivaj's meaning is One who Fosters the Poor is a baby boy name is used prevalently in Sikh and Punjabi
- Jasgun dominantly is used in Sikh and Punjabi, meaning of Jasgun is "Gun Mean Quality or Jas Mean Famous" is used as a gender-neutral name
Namesakes of Amanjot
We could not find any notable namesake.