Namritameet meaning and origin
Namritameet means Modest Friend is majorly used in Punjabi and Sikh is used as a boy name.Names that rhyme with Namritameet
Popularity of Namritameet
Namritameet is an extremely rare name around the world.
What numerology tells about Namritameet?
You can go from aggressive to passive in no time and the other way around. You are stubborn and self-motivated. You can be aggressive which affects your relationships in a negative way. You should take a deep breath from time to time, and slow down. Your failures motivate you. When it comes to business, plan your moves better. Poor planning leads to failure. When it comes to relationships, you hate monogamy and easily fall in and out of love.
Go through the following names similar to Namritameet
- Trishanjeet - Mostly used in Sikh and Punjabi, Trishanjeet means "Victory for Craving" is used for boys
- Gurkeerat is originated from Punjabi, Gurkeerat means "One who Sings Praises of the Guru" aimed at both genders is used principally in Sikh and Sikh
- Suvachan - Boy name Suvachan means "Noble Words" is commonly used in Punjabi and Sikh
- Pavitar - Pavitar's meaning is Pure or Holy Person is used prevalently in Sikh and Punjabi is given to baby boys
- Gurmehar - Outlandish and Modernistic Gurmehar is used mostly in Punjabi and Sikh bestowed upon both sexes, Gurmehar means "Blessings of Guru"
Namesakes of Namritameet
We could not find any notable namesake.