Amarthya meaning and origin
The unisex name Amarthya is notably used in Hindi, Amarthya means "Immortal".Names that rhyme with Amarthya
Popularity of Amarthya
Amarthya is an uncommon name around the globe.
Numerological aspects of Amarthya
You can't stand people without a purpose. You are a born leader who likes to be in charge of things. With time you will see that working something you hate just for the money isn't worth it. So, why don't you chase your dreams instead? You would put other people's interests and wishes before yours just to see them happy. You are afraid of falling in love deeply and get betrayed by the person you love.
Go through the following names similar to Amarthya
- Dainan - Meaning of Dainan is A Kindhearted Man has its origin in Australian is a boy name
- Reinke is used largely in Frisian, Reinke means "Council"
- Eilke - Used notably in Frisian and Frisian, Eilke means "Of Noble Figure or Sword Tip" is used for boys
- Wigo - Meaning of Wigo is Fight is substantially used in Frisian
- Oréguen - Meaning of Oréguen is Face of Gold is used mainly in Breton and Breton
Namesakes of Amarthya
We could not find any notable namesake.