Reinke meaning and origin
Reinke means Council is mainly used in Frisian.Names that rhyme with Reinke
Popularity of Reinke
Reinke is an uncommon name which might be exclusive to Germany. At least, 70 people around the globe have been given the name as per our estimate.
Reinke in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
Numerological aspects of Reinke
Achieving inner peace and harmony in life is what's most important to you. You like your freedom and independence. Criticism helps you become better than you were yesterday. When it comes to love relationships, you are loyal and passionate but don't trust your partner. Your wild side can't be tamed. You never establish clumsy connections. You often make other feel like they are better than you in order to make them feel good about themselves.
Parents who liked Reinke, loved these names
- Anne-Cécile - Origin of Anne-Cécile is in Hebrew and Latin, meaning of Anne-Cécile is "Blind or Gracious"
- Garbrand - Meaning of Garbrand is Spear or Fire
- Keryann has its origin in Breton, Keryann means "House or Jean or Place"
- Rythem - Used principally in Hindi and Hindi, Rythem bestowed upon both boys and girls, Rythem means "Bunch of Flowers or Link"
- Vinaha - Unisex name Vinaha is used mainly in Hindi and Hindi, meaning of Vinaha is "Together"
Namesakes of Reinke
We could not find any notable namesake.