Ambalan meaning and origin
Boy name Ambalan means "Learned" is predominantly used in Kannada and Tamil.Names that rhyme with Ambalan
Popularity of Ambalan
Ambalan is an uncommon name probably limited to Niger. As per our estimate, over 90 babies have been bestowed Ambalan around the globe.
What numbers say about Ambalan?
You know that without self-esteem, persistence, and passion, you are nothing. If letter A is your cornerstone, you are probably full of ambition and the most motivated person you know. People often mistake you for a fool but you always find an indirect way to prove them wrong. If this is you then you are probably familiar with your habit of falling for the wrong person because you fall in love so quickly.
Do you like Ambalan? Other names you would love
- Karunanithi is used majorly in Tamil and Hindi is a baby boy name, Karunanithi means "Charity of Money"
- Sumadhur - Used largely in Telugu and Marathi, Sumadhur means "Very Sweet" is a baby boy name
- Suviksha - Girl name Suviksha means "Wealthy or Powerful" is dominantly used in Tamil and Hindi
- Amsaveni means A Ray of Light used for baby girls is used mostly in Hindi and Tamil
- Dharshana - Unisex name Dharshana means "Religious" is particulary used in Tamil and Hindi
Namesakes of Ambalan
We could not find any notable namesake.