Amghar meaning and origin
Amghar means Prince or Military Leader has its origin in Arabic.Names that rhyme with Amghar
Popularity of Amghar
Amghar is a familiar baby name in Morocco. As per our research, over 200 people has been named Amghar globally, concentrated mainly in Islamic countries.
What numbers say about Amghar?
You play with people's emotions when it comes to romantic relationships because of the fear of betrayal. You are self-reliant, self-motivated and persistent. Changes don't represent a problem for you. On the contrary, you are all about change. You have a powerful appearance. You always make the best entrance, no matter where you appear. Even though you are a sensitive person, you hate being around people who don't have a problem with expressing their emotions.
Go through the following names similar to Amghar
- Golnar - Girl name Golnar means "Fire or Flower of the Pomegranate Tree" is used especially in Arabic
- Fakhr-Ud-Dawlah - Boy name Fakhr-Ud-Dawlah means "Glory of Kingdom or Glory of Kingdom or State" is especially used in Arabic
- Zamaan - The boy name Zamaan is originated from Arabic, Zamaan means "Time, Age or Destiny" is used primarily in Arabic
- Tahmouress - Boy name Tahmouress means "Name of a Persian King" is used particulary in Arabic
- Naayaab - Dominantly used in Arabic, Naayaab is used as a boy name, meaning of Naayaab is "Precious or Rare"
Namesakes of Amghar
We could not find any notable namesake.