Qimat name meaning
What does Qimat mean?
The boy name Qimat means "Value or Valuable" is came from Sanskrit is used specifically in Arabic.
Variants of QimatNames that rhyme with Qimat
How popular is the name Qimat?
Qimat is a familiar baby name in Pakistan and India. As per our estimate, over 800 people has been named Qimat globally.
Here's what numbers has to say about Qimat
You can be aggressive which affects your relationships in a negative way. You are outgoing and like to keep yourself busy with new adventures and meeting new people. Follow your gut, not people. If number 1 is your soul urge no, it means you should be more independent. Understanding others is your specialty, but you never expect people to do for you, what you are willing to do for them. However, you live by other people's rules and social restrictions which is not good for you.
Looking for names similar to Qimat? Please go through the following names
- Qanturah - Meaning of Qanturah is 3rd Wife of Prophet Ibraheem is used notably in Arabic is given to girls
- Adhil - The boy name Adhil is primarily used in Arabic language, Adhil means "Justice"
- Ikram-ul-Haq - The boy name Ikram-ul-Haq is primarily used in Arabic language, Ikram-ul-Haq means "Glory of the Truth (Allah)"
- Jibla - Girl name Jibla means "Natural Disposition or Nature" is used majorly in Arabic
- Ibtisaama - Mostly used in Arabic, Ibtisaama means "Smile" is a baby girl name
Famous people named Qimat
We could not find any notable namesake.