Amisha meaning and origin
Originated from Sanskrit, Outlandish Amisha means "Beautiful, Upright, Without Decept or Pure" aimed at baby girls is used in Bengali, Sindhi, Kannada, Gujarati, Marathi, Assamese, Indian, Tamil, Malayalam, Hindi, Telugu and Oriya.Names that rhyme with Amisha
Popularity of Amisha
Amisha is a unique baby name in United States, it has been in use since 1974 and was able to reach the top 4000 names. In 1986, it ranked 3359th when 36 girls were named Amisha. Over 795 babies in United States have been named Amisha. The given name is an uncommon baby name in England and Wales, even after 22 years of use, it could not make it big. Over 244 people have been named Amisha in England and Wales.
But Amisha is a popular baby name in India where every 1 in 130000 have the name. At least, 10000 people globally have carried Amisha as their given name according to our research.
Amisha in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name|
Numerological analysis of Amisha
You can win anyone's attention with your charm. To have letter A as your cornerstone means having a leadership attitude. You like to take safe risks. Stress hates your guts. You are the most self-motivated person you know. You deliver your promises. This is why people trust you with their life. You know what they say, life happens while you are too busy making plans. You have high aspirations in life, and to achieve your goals.
Other names similar to Amisha, for would be moms
- Himani - Offbeat Sanskrit Himani is used in Malayalam and Indian bestowed upon both boys and girls, meaning of Himani is "Snowy or Parvati"
- Manini - Girl name Manini came from Sanskrit and is notably used in Assamese, Bengali and Telugu languages, Manini means "Self Respected or A Lady"
- Vishnu - Rare boy name Vishnu is originated from Sanskrit, Vishnu means "To Pervade, The Protector or Hindu Divinity Worshiped As a Preserver" is used largely in Indian, Malayalam and Bengali
- Swati - Swati's meaning is Name of the Brightest Star, Star or The Name of a Star is a gender insensitive name. It is rooted from Sanskrit is used dominantly in Tamil and Bengali
- Gurmeet has its origin in Punjabi bestowed upon both boys and girls, Gurmeet means "Friend of Guru or Friend of the Guru" is used predominantly in Telugu, Kannada and Hindi
Namesakes of Amisha
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Amisha
- Girl names beginning with A
- Sanskrit Girl Names
- Indian Girl Names
- Hindi Girl Names
- Assamese Girl Names
- Bengali Girl Names
- Gujarati Girl Names
- Kannada Girl Names
- Malayalam Girl Names
- Marathi Girl Names
- Sindhi Girl Names
- Tamil Girl Names
- Telugu Girl Names
- Baby Names that mean Beautiful
- Baby Names that mean Upright
- Baby Names that mean Pure