Amogha meaning and origin
Offbeat and Fresh unisex name Amogha is of Sanskrit origin which is largely used in Sanskrit, Marathi, Telugu, Oriya, Gujarati, Malayalam, Hindi, Tamil, Indian, Kannada and Bengali languages, Amogha means "Fruitful".Names that rhyme with Amogha
Popularity of Amogha
Amogha is a rare baby name in United States however it is still in use. Also, Amogha is a familiar name in India. At least, 600 people around the globe have been given the name as per our findings, concentrated mainly in Islamic countries.
Numerological analysis of Amogha
You are the most self-motivated person you know. You actually believe your ideas are the best. And most of the time, they are. You are dominant when it comes to relationships. You are attracted to everything that can make this world a better place to live in. Express your anger in order to clean your soul from the negative energy. You find motivation in the most unusual places and people. You are the most passionate partner your lovers have ever had.
Parents who liked Amogha, loved these names
- Chandaa - Of Sanskrit origin, Chandaa is principally used in Tamil, Hindi and Indian and a baby girl name, Chandaa means "Moon Female or The Moon"
- Nagaraja means King of the Mountains or Lord Nagaraja is originated from Sanskrit and is used in Kannada, Telugu and Sanskrit is a gender insensitive name
- Kashyap - Of Sanskrit origin, Outlandish and Contemporary Kashyap bestowed upon baby boys, Kashyap means "Name of a Sage or A Famous Sage" is chiefly used in Marathi and Bengali
- Bhupal is used specifically in Marathi, Gujarati and Tamil is rooted from Sanskrit aimed at boys, Bhupal means "King"
- Hemangini - Girl name Hemangini came from Sanskrit which is principally used in Assamese, Sanskrit and Indian languages, Hemangini means "Golden Bodied or Girl with Golden Body"
Namesakes of Amogha
We could not find any notable namesake.