Anaïssa meaning and origin
Add to favorites
The name is celebrated on July 26th.Names that rhyme with Anaïssa
Popularity of Anaïssa
Anaïssa is an uncommon baby name in France still in use today. As per our findings, over 70 people has been named Anaïssa globally.
Other names similar to Anaïssa
- Erdwin - Meaning of Erdwin is Hard or Friend
- Hinano - Meaning of Hinano is Pandanus is used as a gender insensitive name
- Helko is used predominantly in Frisian and Frisian, Helko means "Intact"
- DeMonte - Renowned DeMonte came from French bestowed upon baby boys, meaning of DeMonte is "Mountain" is principally used in English. DeMonte is resulted from Demont.
- Pakpao - Thai name Pakpao is a girl name, meaning of Pakpao is "Kite"
Namesakes of Anaïssa
We could not find any notable namesake.