Erdwin meaning and origin
Erdwin is form of Hartwin. Meaning of Hartwin is Friend, Hardy and Hard is used chiefly in German is originated from Old High German.
Variants of ErdwinNames that rhyme with Erdwin
Popularity of Erdwin
Erdwin is an uncommon name around the globe. As per our estimate, over 200 babies have been bestowed Erdwin around the globe.
What numerology tells about Erdwin?
You have a strong will to succeed and survive on your own. You are creative by soul and like to amaze people with your unusual actions. If number 5 is your soul urge no it reveals your constant care of your soul and body. You believe that all living beings on this earth were born to enjoy and not kill ourselves from work to survive. You are ambitious and inclined towards solving things with unproven ways, even failure cannot stop you from trying new solutions.
Looking for names similar to Erdwin? Please go through the following names
- Aapep has its origin in Old Egyptian, Aapep means "Moon Snake" is used as a boy name
- Locana - Locana's meaning is World is a unisex name is used in Hindi and Hindi
- Steredenn - The Steredenn came from Breton, Steredenn means "Star"
- Jannali - The rare and fresh girl name Jannali came from Australian, Jannali means "Moon"
- Eozenou means Good or Talent is originated from Breton
Namesakes of Erdwin
We could not find any notable namesake.