Anhad meaning and origin
Unexpected choice and Modern boy name Anhad is largely used among Sikhs and Punjabi, meaning of Anhad is "Celestial Music".Names that rhyme with Anhad
Popularity of Anhad
Anhad is an uncommon baby name in still in use in United States. In England and Wales, first appeared in 2011 and is still in use. Also, Anhad is a familiar name in India. As per our findings, over 100 people has been named Anhad globally, concentrated mainly in Islamic countries.
What numerology tells about Anhad?
You are known for your lively spirit, eternal patience and lack of belief when it comes to love. You need to communicate with people in order to expand your knowledge and widen your perspective. People admire your spirit. You easily adapt to new environments and want to hang around with new people. You are hard-working by nature and success drives you. You always have the best ideas and persistence to realize each and one of them at work.
Looking for a name like Anhad? Please go through the following names
- Japleen - The infrequent and fresh unisex name Japleen is principally used in Punjabi, Hindi and Sikh languages, Japleen means "Absorbed In Gods Remembrance, Absorbed in God's Remembrance or Engrossed in Praise of the Lord"
- Rasdheeraj means Elixir of Patience or Peace or Drinking the Elixir of Consciousness is used majorly in Sikh and Punjabi is used as a baby boy name
- Puneetpal - Boy name Puneetpal is dominantly used in Punjabi and Sikh languages, meaning of Puneetpal is "Fosterer of Purity"
- Rajkirpal - Boy name Rajkirpal means "Kind King, A Lotus or Dominion of a Singer" is used in Punjabi and Sikh
- Premnivaas - Boy name Premnivaas means "One Whose Abode is Gods Love or One whose Abode is God's Love" is used especially in Punjabi and Sikh
Namesakes of Anhad
We could not find any notable namesake.