Anianus meaning and origin
Anianus is Latin cognate of The Greek Name Anianos.
Variants of AnianusNames that rhyme with Anianus
Popularity of Anianus
Anianus is an uncommon name around the world. At least, 70 people globally have been given the name as per our research.
What numbers say about Anianus?
Unexpected problems boost your confidence and raise your adrenaline because you look at them as ways to prove you can handle just about everything coming on your way. having the letter A as your cornerstone reveals your strong attitude and leadership. You are interested in learning new and exciting things. Your life interests change as you change, constantly. Your friends have a hard time decoding your mood.
You would love these names similar to Anianus
- Hæin - Hæin's meaning is Hone is rooted from Old Norse principally used in Old Norse and Finnish is bestowed upon boys
- Jesse 1 - Cherished and Venerable boy name Jesse 1 is chiefly used in Greenlandic, Finnish and Swedish languages. Jesse 1 is form of Jess in Greenlandic language
- Æringer is Swedish cognate of Arnger
- Anfast chiefly is used in Old Swedish and Swedish is a boy name. Anfast is Swedish form of Arnfast
- Matthías - Boy name Matthías is used majorly in Icelandic and Swedish. Its origin is in Hebrew, meaning of Matthías is "Gift of Yahweh"
Namesakes of Anianus
We could not find any notable namesake.