Anian meaning and origin
Boy name Anian means "Power" and rooted from Irish and Welsh is used in Welsh, Finnish and Swedish. Anian is a variation of Anianus. Anianus is Latin form of The Greek Name Anianos.
Variants of AnianNames that rhyme with Anian
Popularity of Anian
Anian is a familiar baby name in China and Indonesia. At least, 400 people globally have carried Anian as their given name according to our evaluation.
Anian in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
What numbers say about Anian?
You like to think outside the box and kick the box inside people's face when they tell you how to think or what to do. Your main characteristics are determination, courage, and enterprise. You are afraid of falling in love deeply and get betrayed by the person you love. You can easily get turned off by a person's reckless behavior or bad habits. You can't imagine yourself tied to one person for the rest of your life.
Other names liked by would be moms that are similar to Anian
- Kariinná - Used majorly in Sami and Finnish eminent, Kariinná is aimed at girls. Kariinná is Sami cognate of Karina
- Cyprianus is originated from Latin bestowed upon baby boys, Cyprianus means "From Cypres, Cyprus Stem End or From Cyprus" is used particulary in German, English and Finnish
- Marlise - Unconventional girl name Marlise means "Maria or Liese" predominantly used in Swedish and German came from English-American and German
- Bertin - Rarefied Bertin mostly is used in Finnish and Swedish, meaning of Bertin is "Brilliant, Industrious or Bright" has its origin in Old English and Spanish is a baby boy name
- Hera - Of Old Greek origin, Unwonted Hera means "To Be Chosen, Period of Time or Hero, Warrior" and is notably used in Oriya, Danish and Icelandic is used as a girl name
Namesakes of Anian
We could not find any notable namesake.