Anida meaning and origin
Meaning of Anida is Obstinate is used prevalently in Arabic is bestowed upon baby girls.
Variants of AnidaNames that rhyme with Anida
Popularity of Anida
Anida is an uncommon baby name in United States, its highest ever rank is 5244 (1949) in its 15 years run on United States naming chart. Anida is a common name in Indonesia, Iraq, Philippines and Malaysia while somewhat familiar name in India, Thailand, Brazil and DR Congo. As per our evaluation, over 10000 babies have been bestowed Anida around the globe.
Anida in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
Here's what numbers has to say about Anida
You want everyone to admire your personality and envy your life. You never take a leap of faith but do things with a plan. You can't stand being imprisoned by your feelings for someone. You would rather pretend that you don't have them. You deliver your promises. This is why people trust you with their life. Unrestricted lifestyle is your mark. You are a self-motivated, ambitious, and intuitive person who rarely hears what others have to say when it comes to business.
Do you like Anida? Read these names too
- Aeshah means Life or Alive has its origin in Arabic and is bestowed upon girls is principally used in Arabic
- Shaaheenah - Girl name Shaaheenah means "Royal White Falcon" is majorly used in Arabic
- Mubashir - Used largely in Arabic new-fangled and odd, Mubashir is of Arabic origin and is used for boys, Mubashir means "Spreader of Good News or Bearer of Glad Tidings"
- AbdulLatif - Origin of AbdulLatif is in Arabic, meaning of AbdulLatif is "One who Serves a Kind Man", used in Arabic is a baby boy name
- Rasil mainly is used in Arabic bestowed upon baby boys, meaning of Rasil is "Good or Messenger"
Namesakes of Anida
We could not find any notable namesake.