Mishel name meaning
What does Mishel mean?
Infrequent girl name Mishel means "A Light". It is rooted from Hebrew is particulary used in Arabic. Mishel is variation of noteworthy and biblical Michelle. Michelle is French and German equivalent of Michaela. Also Michelle is equivalent of Michel in French language. Curious Michelle came from Hebrew, meaning of Michelle is "Who is Like God, Who is Like God? and Like the Lord".
Variants of Mishel
Michelle, Mikhael, Michaela, Michel, Machealle, Michaella, Tashelle, Michellee, Mykhael, Chelle, Mikala, Michael, Michaud, Mick, Micheline, Tochelle
How popular is the name Mishel?
Mishel is an uncommon baby name in United States, even after 34 years of presence it could not make beyond the top 7000. Over 252 people have been named Mishel in United States. It also recently appeared in England and Wales baby girl names chart. Mishel is a common name in Kenya, Russia, Egypt and Philippines while somewhat familiar name in DR Congo, Tajikistan, India, Ecuador, Sri Lanka, Uzbekistan, Mexico, Nigeria, Papua New Guinea, Guatemala, Belarus, Bulgaria and Canada. At least, 10000 people globally have carried Mishel as their given name according to our estimate.
What numerology tells about Mishel?
Although you are the most sensitive person you know and get depressed easily, you can turn into the most inspiring and motivational person in a second. Letter L as your capstone associated your personality with deep emotions, depressive phases, responsibility, and a competitive spirit. Office work drives you crazy. This is why you prefer freelance work. Most people are jealous of your aura and talents. Don't allow them to break your spirit.
Other names similar to Mishel
- Abdul Ali has its origin in Arabic is used in Arabic, Abdul Ali means "Servant of the Most High or Servant of the Most High One" is used as a boy name
- Juwariah - Juwariah's meaning is Small Girl or A Small Girl used for girls is used especially in Arabic
- Dafeenah - Girl name Dafeenah is notably used in Arabic, meaning of Dafeenah is "Hidden Treasure"
- Rukhsana mostly is used in Arabic bestowed upon baby girls, meaning of Rukhsana is "Beautiful, Brilliant or Shining"
- Jareem - Used majorly in Arabic atypical, Jareem means "Praising" is used for boys
Famous people named Mishel
- Mishel Prada in Benjamin Troubles as Actress
- Mishell Livio in Minority Report as Actress
Lists having Mishel
- Girl names beginning with M
- American Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- Hebrew Girl Names
- Arabic Girl Names
- Baby Names that mean Light