Anjang meaning and origin
Originated from Malay, Anjang means "Long" aimed at baby boys is used prevalently in Malay.Names that rhyme with Anjang
Popularity of Anjang
Anjang is a common baby name in Indonesia while it is somewhat familiar in Malaysia. At least, 1000 people around the globe have been given the name as per our research.
Numerological aspects of Anjang
You deserve the best because you are simply the best. You have the ability to predict things before they happen thanks to your strong intuition. You always watch not to hurt anyone's emotions. You don't want to do to others what you don't want to experience yourself. You love your freedom and respect other people's freedom too. You are inspiring and have a strong charisma. You deal with your emotions the wrong way – ignore they exist.
Other names similar to Anjang, for name hunters
- Thaddéo - Thaddéo's meaning is Udder has origin in Aramaic
- Kartikka - Used prevalently in Hindi and Hindi, Kartikka means "Light" is aimed at both sexes
- Auregwenn - The Auregwenn is notably used in Breton and Breton, Auregwenn means "Face of Gold"
- Okka is used chiefly in Frisian and Frisian bestowed upon baby girls, Okka means "Possession"
- Orégon - The Orégon is notably used in Breton and Breton, Orégon means "Face of Gold"
Namesakes of Anjang
- Anjang of Goguryeo, 22nd ruler of Goguryeo