Annapurni meaning and origin
The girl name Annapurni means "Goddess of Food" is majorly used in Oriya, Gujarati, Bengali, Telugu, Kannada, Hindi, Tamil, Marathi and Malayalam.Names that rhyme with Annapurni
Popularity of Annapurni
Annapurni is an uncommon name around the globe.
Numerological aspects of Annapurni
Stay away from negative people who take away your positive energy and remind you of how ugly this world actually is. You don't like many people walking in and out of your life. You are mentally strong, self-confident but lack understanding for people's feelings. People come to you when they need an objective opinion about almost everything, except romance. You have a quick mind. You like to be in charge of your life and can't stand bossy people.
Parents who liked Annapurni, loved these names
- Shatakanttamadapahate - Dominantly used in Marathi, Kannada and Malayalam, Shatakanttamadapahate means "Destroyer of Shatakanttas Arrogance" is used for boys
- Diksheeka - Used largely in Kannada and Hindi, Diksheeka means "Very Silent or Very Silent & Simple" is used for baby girls
- Yashaswin - Boy name Yashaswin is principally used in Marathi, Gujarati and Telugu languages, Yashaswin means "Successful Boy"
- Rithul - Used notably in Marathi, Malayalam and Telugu, Rithul is used mostly as a boy name, Rithul means "Talented or Truth Seeking"
- Rithika means Brass, Of a Stream or Flowing Water is largely used in Gujarati and Telugu is used as a girl name
Namesakes of Annapurni
We could not find any notable namesake.