Anniesha meaning and origin
Meaning of Anniesha is not available this time. Please visit after sometime.Names that rhyme with Anniesha
Popularity of Anniesha
Anniesha is a rare baby name in United States there is very thin chances of it still being given. As per our estimate, over 100 babies have been bestowed Anniesha around the globe.
What numerology tells about Anniesha?
Travelling is your passion. To have letter A as your capstone in your name represents your wild personality, individuality, originality and ambitious spirit. You are bold and gutsy, and this affects your personality. People see you as their leader even if you never ask for it. You act cold around people not because you are insensitive as they believe but scared of getting carried away by your emotions.
Go through the following names similar to Anniesha
- Laurie-Anne - Laurie-Anne means "Laurel" has its origin in Latin language
- Kolab - Meaning of Kolab is Rose is used commonly in Cambodian and a baby girl name is originated from Khmer
- Ilsabeth - Girl name Ilsabeth is used principally in Danish, Ilsabeth means "My God is Perfect"
- Eiba - The Eiba means "Sword Tip" is principally used in Frisian
- Talkea - Talkea's meaning is Of Noble Figure is particulary used in Frisian
Namesakes of Anniesha
We could not find any notable namesake.