Eiba meaning and origin
Eiba means Sword Tip is particulary used in Frisian..Names that rhyme with Eiba
Popularity of Eiba
Eiba is an uncommon name around the globe. At least, 70 people around the globe have been given the name as per our estimate.
Here's what numbers has to say about Eiba
You are lagging behind on motivational front. Staying true to yourself and realizing your promises is what gives you credibility. Your personal progress matters more than your professional achievements and goals. You are your own person who likes to live on the edge. Small successes don't feed your soul. You like to be a part of the big game. You act protectively around the people you love and people who need help.
Other names similar to Eiba, for soon-to-be-parents
- Budiarto - Mostly used in Malay, Budiarto aimed at baby boys, meaning of Budiarto is "One Who is Wise with Wealth" has its origin in Malay
- Nishon - Origin of Unheard-of and Contemporary Nishon is in Armenian bestowed upon baby boys, meaning of Nishon is "Mark, Miracles and Symbol". Nishon is resulted from Nishan.
- Henno - The Henno means "God is Merciful, House or Ruler"
- Kutaja - Unisex name Kutaja is used particulary in Hindi and Hindi, meaning of Kutaja is "Good"
- MaraLyn - The prevalent unisex name MaraLyn is used especially in English and English is originated from Hebrew, Egyptian and French, MaraLyn means "Blend of Marie or Mary or Lyn or Beautiful Waterfall"
Namesakes of Eiba
We could not find any notable namesake.