Ansuya meaning and origin
Girl name Ansuya means "Learned Woman, Sage Atri's Wife or Without Spite or Envy" is majorly used in Tamil, Bengali, Telugu, Malayalam, Gujarati, Kannada, Hindi, Oriya and Marathi.Names that rhyme with Ansuya
Popularity of Ansuya
Ansuya is a popular baby name in India where every 1 in 250000 have the name. At least, 6000 people around the globe have been given the name as per our evaluation.
Numerological aspects of Ansuya
You are a walking motivation and inspire people to take control over their lives and make the best of themselves. You believe planning revenge is a waste of energy and time and you use those doing something productive or noble. Nothing can change your mind about something if you truly believe you are the one that's right. Some would say that you are cold-hearted and insensitive but the truth is that you are the most sensitive person.
If you like Ansuya, you would love these names
- Vrish - Used principally in Malayalam and Marathi, Vrish bestowed upon boys, Vrish means "Bull of Lord Shiva, A Strong Person or A Zodiac Sign"
- Akshainie means Goddess Parvati is used chiefly in Marathi and Bengali is a girl name
- Shivadev is used chiefly in Kannada and Gujarati, Shivadev means "Lord of Prosperity" is commonly given to boys
- Devarsh - Unwonted and Contemporary boy name Devarsh means "Gods Gift or God's Gift" is chiefly used in Gujarati and Oriya
- Shlok means Hymns of Lord, Saints Saying or Sanskrit Verse Sound Praise used for boys is mainly used in Sanskrit, Oriya and Gujarati
Namesakes of Ansuya
We could not find any notable namesake.