Anteo meaning and origin
Anteo's meaning is Antheios is used as a baby boy name and is majorly used in Italian is rooted from Italian and Old Greek.
Variants of Anteo
View middle names that goes with Anteo like Ofid, Cieran, Zyus, Json, Kyry,Names that rhyme with Anteo
Popularity of Anteo
Anteo is an uncommon baby name in France and may not be used now. Anteo is a rare baby name in United States, chances of it being still in use are very slim. As per our findings, over 200 babies have been bestowed Anteo around the globe.
What numerology tells about Anteo?
The only thing holding you back is your lack of flexibility. You have a powerful appearance. You always make the best entrance, no matter where you appear. You live to inspire and energize people because you know how it is when you have no role model to look up to. You don't brag with your success and tend to keep a low profile. You are secretive when it comes to your dreams and goals because you believe that the fewer people know about your ideas and happiness, the longer you will stay happy and motivated.
Do you like Anteo? Other names you would love
- Catello - Anomalous Catello came from Latin is used in Italian, meaning of Catello is "Puppy" is used as a boy name
- Livio - Renowned Livio is originated from Latin bestowed upon boys, Livio means "Lividus" is used especially in Italian
- Doride - Unfading and Loved Doride principally is used in Italian. Doride is equivalent of Doris in Italian language
- Domizio - Boy name Domizio means "Tame" used substantially in Italian is originated from Latin language
- Parda - Parda means "Panther" is used mostly in Italian
Namesakes of Anteo
- Anteo Quintavalle in Bang Bang as Actor