Ambrogio name meaning
On This Page
What does Ambrogio mean?
Meaning of Ambrogio is Immortal is a baby boy name substantially used in Italian is rooted from Old Greek. Ambrogio is version of eternal and outstanding Ambrose. Ambrose is variant of Ambroise.
Ambrose has its origin in Old Greek, Ambrose means "Ever-living and Immortal".
How do I pronounce Ambrogio?
You can pronounce the three syllabled name Ambrogio as a-mbro-gio. The other ways to say the name is am(b)-rogio.
Variants of AmbrogioNames that rhyme with Ambrogio
How popular is the name Ambrogio?
Ambrogio is a popular baby name in Italy where every 1 in 5000 have the name. According to our research, over 10000 babies have been named Ambrogio globally.
What numbers say about Ambrogio?
The letter A as your cornerstone reveals your ability to lead people and get them to do the stuff you want them to do. You have the ability to predict things before they happen thanks to your strong intuition. Your main characteristics are determination, courage, and enterprise. Your motto is: be the change you want to see in the world and make a difference while you are alive. Your family isn't very happy with how you handle things and treat people when it comes to romantic relationships.
Do you like Ambrogio? Other names you would love
- Pasqualina - Infrequent girl name Pasqualina means "Easter or Pass" has its origin in Hebrew and Latin is mostly used in Italian
- Beltrame has its origin in Germanic and Old High German, Beltrame means "Bright Raven" chiefly used in Italian is bestowed upon boys
- Ottavia - Infrequent girl name Ottavia means "The Eighth, Born In the Eighth Month or Modeled on a Roman Sex" which came from Latin is substantially used in Italian
- Colombo - Origin of Colombo is in Latin, meaning of Colombo is "Dove or Yellow" is particulary used in Italian
- Nicollò - Meaning of Nicollò is Victory of the People has origin in Old Greek notably used in Italian is used as a baby boy name
Sibling Names for Ambrogio
If you're considering the name Ambrogio for your little one, then you may be looking for inspiration for sibling names that complement it well. Whether you want to stick to a traditional Italian theme or mix and match with different styles, here are some ideas to help you find the perfect names for your growing family.
Names for Ambrogio's sister
Names for Ambrogio's brother
Famous people named Ambrogio
- Ambrogio Calepino, Italian lexicographer
- Ambrogio Bergognone, Italian painter of the Renaissance period active
- Ambrogio Fogar, Italian sailor, writer
- Ambrogio Casati, Italian painter
- Ambrogio Levati, Italian gymnast
- Ambrogio Besozzi, Italian painter of the Baroque period
- Ambrogio Spinola, 1st Marquess of Balbases, Genoese nobleman
- Ambrogio Lorenzetti, Italian painter of the Sienese school
- Ambrogio Minoja, classical composer