Anurama meaning and origin
Anurama means Goddess Lakshmi is used in Marathi and Hindi is bestowed upon girls.Names that rhyme with Anurama
Popularity of Anurama
Anurama is a familiar baby name in India. At least, 100 people globally have carried Anurama as their given name, concentrated mainly in Islamic countries according to our evaluation.
What numerology tells about Anurama?
You want to be in control of your life and emotions. If you want to play with the big players, act like one. You have people who love you. You like to take safe risks. It's so hard to find someone who fights for true values and doesn't pretend to be something he's not. You deserve the best because you are simply the best. You are dominant when it comes to relationships. Your personal progress matters more than your professional achievements and goals.
Other names liked by would be parents that are similar to Anurama
- Samroop predominantly is used in Marathi and Hindi bestowed upon baby boys, meaning of Samroop is "Similar"
- Chitralata means Wonderfulvine used for baby girls is used mainly in Hindi and Sanskrit
- Devabandhu - Used specifically in Marathi, Hindi and Sanskrit, Devabandhu means "A Friend of the Gods" is used as a boy name
- Ahwanith - Boy name Ahwanith is prevalently used in Marathi and Hindi, meaning of Ahwanith is "Wanted"
- Sharatchandra - Mostly used in Marathi and Hindi, Sharatchandra bestowed upon boys, meaning of Sharatchandra is "Moon in Sharad Season"
Namesakes of Anurama
We could not find any notable namesake.