Anzu name meaning
What does Anzu mean?
The girl name Anzu is originated from Japanese, Anzu means "Apricot" is used mainly in Japanese.Names that rhyme with Anzu
How popular is the name Anzu?
Anzu is a common baby name in Bangladesh while it is somewhat familiar in China and India. At least, 4000 people globally have been given the name as per our research.
Numerological analysis of Anzu
You like to be in charge of your life and can't stand bossy people. You are a self-motivated, ambitious, and intuitive person who rarely hears what others have to say when it comes to business. You need to open up and allow your closest ones to enter your real world. You already have what other wish for but must learn to keep your life in continuous order. People envy your success and personal life, and would give just anything to be like you.
Do you like Anzu? Other names you would love
- Shota - Infrequent boy name Shota means "Shouta" came from Japanese
- Hideki - Queer boy name Hideki means "Superb Tree" which is used in Japanese has its origin in Japanese language
- Hidemi - Offbeat Hidemi came from Japanese bestowed upon both genders, meaning of Hidemi is "Splendid Fruit" is used predominantly in Japanese
- Kouki - Notably used in Japanese unheard-of, Kouki came from Japanese, meaning of Kouki is "Strong or Vast" is used as a baby boy name
- Reika - Curious girl name Reika is mostly used in Japanese and German, Reika means "Powerful or Lovely Flower" has its origin in Japanese
Famous people named Anzu
- Anzu Nagai, Japanese actress