Aqila meaning and origin
Infrequent girl name Aqila means "Intellectual, Intelligent or Wise" that came from Arabic is prevalently used in Arabic, Turkish and African.
Variants of AqilaNames that rhyme with Aqila
Popularity of Aqila
Aqila is an uncommon baby name in England and Wales where it may not be used now. Aqila is a rare baby name in United States and may not be used now. Aqila is a common name in Pakistan, India and Iraq while somewhat familiar name in Tunisia, Bangladesh, Oman, Algeria and Indonesia. At least, 10000 people around the globe have been given the name as per our findings.
What numerology tells about Aqila?
In order to truly succeed in life, you have to work on your personality first. You think a lot and it makes you sick sometimes. If letter A is your capstone, then you are probably a man of your word. You easily adapt to new environments and want to hang around with new people. You are independent and capable to provide for you and your family. If you have things to be handled, you handle them right away, without much waiting.
Go through the following names similar to Aqila
- Hataf - Boy name Hataf means "Mars" is used notably in Hindi and Arabic
- Anmol - Rarefied Anmol mostly is used in Malayalam and Gujarati, meaning of Anmol is "Precious or Goddess Durga" which originated from Sanskrit is given to both sexes
- Dihan - Unisex name Dihan is rooted from Indoeuropean, meaning of Dihan is "Divine, Goddess of Woods and Hunting and Daylight" is substantially used in Malayalam and Bengali. Dihan is a resultant of Diane.
- Mahaa - Meaning of Mahaa is Large Eyes or Gazelle is mainly used in Arabic and Tamil is aimed at baby girls
- Jehangir principally is used in Gujarati, Hindi and Marathi, meaning of Jehangir is "A Moghul Emperor, Akbars Son or Akbar's Son" is a baby boy name
Namesakes of Aqila
- Aqila al-Hashimi, Iraqi politician