Mahaa meaning and origin
Mahaa's meaning is Wild Cow, Gazelle or Large Eyes is a girl name is used specifically in Tamil and Arabic.Names that rhyme with Mahaa
Popularity of Mahaa
Mahaa is a familiar baby name in India. At least, 100 people around the globe have been given the name as per our evaluation, concentrated mainly in Islamic countries.
Numerological analysis of Mahaa
You are enthusiastic, always do something productive, however, you lack creativity. In order to refuel your soul with creativity, travel, or do something unusual for you. Our advice to you "Fake it until you make it." You are influential and use your influence to do great things. You are an exceptional person, a good listener for your friends and family, but shy as a lover. The letter M as your cornerstone reveals you are a workhorse, meaning you enjoy working more than you enjoy anything else.
Parents who liked Mahaa, loved these names
- Haruni - Haruni's meaning is A Deer or A Mountaineer is used as a gender-neutral name which is rooted from African is specifically used in Oriya, Telugu and Malayalam
- Shimah - Meaning of Shimah is Nature or Character came from Native and American-Navajo bestowed upon both boys and girls is used in Arabic and Arabic
- Naadir - The curious boy name Naadir is specifically used in Arabic and Marathi, Naadir means "Dear or Pinnacle"
- Arshia means Throne or Heavenly normally used for both boys and girls is dominantly used in Arabic, Marathi and Hindi
- Ahd - Unisex name Ahd means "Knowledge" is mostly used in Arabic and Arabic
Namesakes of Mahaa
We could not find any notable namesake.