Arbena meaning and origin
Arbena is used largely in Albanian, Arbena means "Arbërie". Its origin is in Albanian is used commonly as a baby girl name.Names that rhyme with Arbena
Popularity of Arbena
Arbena is an uncommon name which might be exclusive to Kosovo. At least, 70 people globally have carried Arbena as their given name according to our findings.
Here's what numbers has to say about Arbena
You always analyze something in your mind. Make new mistakes and stop obsessing over old ones. You keep your promises and people trust you for that. You are dominant when it comes to relationships. Being unconstrained will help you grow spiritually. You need to communicate with people in order to expand your knowledge and widen your perspective. Your independence and narcissism make you more attractive than you already are in people's eyes.
Other names liked by soon-to-be-parents that are similar to Arbena
- Arbnora has its origin in Albanian is used in Albanian, Arbnora means "Arbërie" is given to baby girls
- Armend - Majorly used in Albanian far-out, Armend means "Ar Meaning Gold or Golden Mind", a boy name has origin in Albanian
- Teuta - Loved Albanian Teuta is notably used in Albanian is used for girls. Teuta is form of Teuta in Albanian language
- Luftar is used especially in Albanian, Luftar means "Warrior" and a baby boy name is originated from Albanian
- Nexhat - Of it and is origin, Nexhat is a boy name, Nexhat means "Nedzad or Nedzat" is used notably in Albanian
Namesakes of Arbena
We could not find any notable namesake.