Areatha meaning and origin
Areatha is variant of acclaimed Aretha. Aretha means Virtue, Best and Excellence is originated from Old Greek.
Variants of AreathaNames that rhyme with Areatha
Popularity of Areatha
Areatha is an uncommon baby name in United States, where it last appeared in 1982 after 45 years of use since 1913. Over 382 babies in United States have been named Areatha. At least, 300 people globally have been given the name as per our findings.
What numbers say about Areatha?
When it comes to love, you are the jealous partner with a low self-confidence. You are always in the center of attention and the one who stands for what's right. You don't take love very seriously. You love life and life loves you. You never get tired from trying to be better than you were yesterday. You need to communicate with people in order to expand your knowledge and widen your perspective.
Other names similar to Areatha, for would be parents
- Yorine is used dominantly in Breton is rooted from Greek, Yorine means "Worker of the Earth"
- Niek - Darling Niek is used particulary in Dutch aimed at baby boys, Niek means "Victory of the People" is of Old Greek origin
- Neoma - Acclaimed and Enduring Neoma came from Hebrew is commonly used in Greek and is given to baby girls, meaning of Neoma is "Es-tower of Joy and Sweet". Neoma is resulted from Naomi.
- Georgine - Trendy and Ever lasting girl name Georgine means "Farmer or Earthworker" and is used chiefly in Greenlandic, German and French has its origin in Old Greek language
- Ariadne - Prominent Ariadne came from Old Greek bestowed upon baby girls, meaning of Ariadne is "The Elements Ari Which Means Most Very, Most Holy Woman or Holy" is principally used in Norwegian, Finnish and German
Namesakes of Areatha
We could not find any notable namesake.