Arjetë meaning and origin
Originated from Albanian, Arjetë is dominantly used in Albanian is aimed at girls. Arjetë is a form of widespread Arjeta. Used in Albanian, Arjeta, Arjeta means "Golden Life and Ar Meaning Gold" is rooted from Albanian.
Variants of ArjetëNames that rhyme with Arjetë
Popularity of Arjetë
Arjetë is a familiar baby name in Kosovo. As per our research, over 100 people has been named Arjetë globally.
You would love these names similar to Arjetë
- Lulzime substantially is used in Albanian has origin in Albanian, meaning of Lulzime is "The Blooming or The Flowering" is used as a girl name
- Ariano - Origin of Unexpected and Contemporary Ariano is in Latin and Albanian is used prevalently in Spanish and Italian given to baby boys, meaning of Ariano is "Woman from Hadria or From Hadria"
- Shkëlzen - Mostly used in Albanian, Shkëlzen aimed at boys, meaning of Shkëlzen is "Brilliant" has its origin in Albanian
- Egzon - Offbeat Egzons origin is Albanian bestowed upon boys, meaning of Egzon is "Enjoyment or He Enjoys" is especially used in Albanian
- Anjezë particulary is used in Albanian, meaning of Anjezë is "The Pure or The Chaste". It is rooted from Old Greek is bestowed upon baby girls
Namesakes of Arjetë
We could not find any notable namesake.