Armour meaning and origin
Meaning of Armour is not available this time. Please visit after sometime.Names that rhyme with Armour
Popularity of Armour
Armour is an uncommon baby name in United States, even after 23 years of usage and 184 bearers, the name could just made to the top 1200 names in 1907 before vanishing in 1947. Over 184 people have been named Armour in United States. At least, 200 people globally have been given the name as per our research.
Numerological aspects of Armour
It takes a long time for someone to gain a special place in your heart. You love to change and can't stand constancy and monotony. If you have number 22 as your personality no, it represents your free will and reversible attitude. You hate copying others. The only thing holding you back is your lack of flexibility. Having number 1 as your soul urge no reveals your deep desire to prove yourself to other people and acquire their acceptance.
You would love these names similar to Armour
- Sinah - Notably used in English and Gaelic, Sinah means "God is Merciful"
- Jetta - Majorly used in Danish, Faroese and Norwegian unfading and lofty, Jetta means "Encircled Surrounded, Ruler or House", a girl name has origin in African-Congo
- Chasa Dee - English name Chasa Dee means "Chastity, Purity and Pure" is aimed at baby girls. Chasa Dee is resultant of Chastity.
- Ansil - Used principally in Malayalam and Tamil far-out, Ansil means "Smart" is a baby boy name has its origin in Germanic
- Anny - Majorly used in Hindi and Oriya unexpected, Anny has origin in Hebrew and is aimed at baby girls, meaning of Anny is "Prayer, He (God) Was Gracious or Graceful"
Namesakes of Armour
We could not find any notable namesake.