Anny name meaning
What does Anny mean?
Infrequent girl name Anny means "He (God) Was Gracious, Graceful or Prayer" which originated from Hebrew is chiefly used in Kannada, Swedish, Polish, Norwegian, Marathi, Bengali, Gujarati, Danish, Finnish, Malayalam, Hindi, English, Telugu, Oriya and Tamil. Anny is version of biblical, enduring and lofty Annie. Annie is version of biblical and durable Ann. Also Annie is a form of venerable and biblical Anna. Annie is also a form of venerable and biblical Anne. Annie is short form of Anna. Annie means God is Gracious, Favoured and God has Shown Favour is originated from Hebrew. Anny is short of Anna. Anna is version of Hanna    . Also Anna is version of Germanic Names Beginning with Arn-. Anna is equivalent of Channah or Hannah in Old Greek, Latin and Greek languages. Meaning of Anna is God is Gracious and Elder Brother has its origin in Old Greek and Hebrew. It is celebrated on July 26th.
Variants of Anny
Any, Annie, Ani, Ann, Anna, Anne, Anneke, Annielee, Aanye, Annabella, Kanani, Ana, Áni, Árni, Ane, Beverlyann, Annjanette, Anouk, Ansley, Aenne, Anella, Anki, Hanna, Ans, Aemiliana, Anacarolina, Anneli, Alianna, Anneelizabeth, Anders, Arne, Anicke, Anika, AnnikaNames that rhyme with Anny
How popular is the name Anny?
Anny was among the popular names in France. Since emerging in 1922 around 9117 babies have been given the first name. At the peak of its usage in 1945, 655 girls were bestowed the name and it was ranked at 99th position. However the graph is now showing a downward trend after 83 years. In addition to that, the name has been in the top 100 baby names 1 times Anny is a unique baby name in United States, it has been in use since 1920 and was able to reach the top 3000 names. In 1989, it ranked 2987th when 43 girls were named Anny. Over 1170 people have been named Anny in United States.
Anny is an uncommon baby name in England and Wales where it is still in use. However things change on global perspective, Anny is extremely popular in DR Congo where every 1 in 600 have the name. Also the baby name is popular in Venezuela, Dominican Republic, Brazil, Belgium, Bangladesh, Indonesia and Germany. As per our evaluation, over 240000 people has been named Anny globally.
Anny in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
What numerology tells about Anny?
Learning new skills will make you feel so much better and boost your confidence more than you imagine. You can't stand in one place for a long time because it bores you. You are compassionate, aware, and full of understanding. You are secretive when it comes to your dreams and goals because you believe that the fewer people know about your ideas and happiness, the longer you will stay happy and motivated.
Parents who liked Anny, loved these names
- Jessi - Admired Jessi is originated from Old Persian and Hebrew, Jessi means "He (God) Beholds or God is Merciful", used commonly in Oriya, Danish and Finnish is given to both sexes
- Sutcliffe means From the South Cliff and Southern Cliff has origin in English is used as a boy name. Sutcliffe is derivative of Sutcliff.
- Ha - Queer unisex name Ha means "River" which originated from Vietnamese is used primarily in Vietnamese language
- Harvir - Used mainly in English and Punjabi recent and rare, Harvir means "Brave as God or Warrior of God" customarily given to baby boys is originated from Punjabi
- Anny - Used commonly in English, Telugu and Hindi unheard-of, Anny is originated from Hebrew, Anny means "Graceful or He (God) Was Gracious" is mostly bestowed upon baby girls
Famous people named Anny
- Anny Ondra, Czech film actress
- Anny Duperey, French stage
- Anny Castro in Tan Line Tushies as Actress
- Anny Papa in La casa con la scala nel buio as Actress
- Anny Cazenave is a French scientist, specializing in geodesy and space altimetry.
- Anny Ahlers in movie The Company's in Love as Actress
- Anny Hartmann, from 1934 drama, music movie Das unsterbliche Lied, who played Trautel, seine Tochter.
- In 1923, Anny Hornik characterized the role of Agathe, seine Schwester in history flick Der junge Medardus.
- Anny Loulou, from 1999 comedy and drama flick Peppermint, who portrayed the Alkistis Karouzou.
- In 1921 crime film, Tom Mürger, der Bankräuber, Anny Schneider characterized Gratia.
Lists having Anny
- Biblical Girl Names
- Girl names beginning with A
- American Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- Hebrew Girl Names
- Danish Girl Names
- Finnish Girl Names
- Hindi Girl Names
- Bengali Girl Names
- Gujarati Girl Names
- Kannada Girl Names
- Malayalam Girl Names
- Marathi Girl Names
- Tamil Girl Names
- Telugu Girl Names
- Norwegian Girl Names
- Polish Girl Names
- Swedish Girl Names
- Indian Girl Names
- Girl names that starts with Ann
- Popular Girl Names in France (1945)
- Baby Names that mean God
- Baby Names that mean Gracious
- Baby Names that mean Graceful
- Baby Names that mean Prayer