Artjo meaning and origin
Artjo is Finnish cognate of Artemes.
Variants of ArtjoNames that rhyme with Artjo
Popularity of Artjo
Artjo is an uncommon name around the globe.
Numerological analysis of Artjo
If letter A is your cornerstone, you are probably full of ambition and the most motivated person you know. Logic isn't your strongest side but perfectionism is something people admire you for. You have no enemies. If you have the letter A as your cornerstone, you are a born leader who likes to have control over everything. Allow your creativity to take over your mind and just be who you truly are.
Do you like Artjo? Other names you would love
- Atriaani is Finnish form of Adrian
- Sohviia is Finnish equivalent of Sofia
- Eerlanti - The prevalent boy name Eerlanti is commonly used in Finnish. Eerlanti is Finnish equivalent of Erland
- Leunu is Finnish cognate of Leunard
- Iikku is Finnish equivalent of Iris. Also Iikku is Finnish cognate of Iikka
Namesakes of Artjo
We could not find any notable namesake.