Arundale meaning and origin
Boy name Arundale is rooted from English. Arundale is resulted from Arundel. Arundel came from English is used in English, meaning of Arundel is "Eagle Valley and From the Eagle's Valley".Names that rhyme with Arundale
Popularity of Arundale
Arundale is an uncommon name around the world.
Numerological analysis of Arundale
You actually believe your ideas are the best. And most of the time, they are. Self-doubt won't help you realize your goals. Self-confidence and self-reliance will. Your creativity allows you to express your emotions. You hate copying others. People often mistake you for a fool but you always find an indirect way to prove them wrong. You often get carried away by your emotions and taken as crazy because of your excessive reactions to injustice.
Parents who liked Arundale, loved these names
- Ceastar - Meaning of Ceastar is Camp and From the Army Camp is used as a baby boy name is rooted from English. Ceastar is derivation of Ceastun.
- Bartolo - Unfamiliar Bartolo is originated from Aramaic is used as a baby boy name, Bartolo means "Son, Both Surname or Given Name or Son of a Farmer" is dominantly used in English, Italian and Spanish
- Hellir - The boy name Hellir is of Old English origin, Hellir means "Dweller By a Hill". Hellir is a derivative of Heller.
- Bartun - Of Old English origin, Bartun bestowed upon baby boys, Bartun means "Place Name and From the Barley Settlement". Bartun is derived from Barton.
- Beesin - Boy name Beesin is originated from English, meaning of Beesin is "One who Farms Bees". Beesin is resulted from Beebe.
Namesakes of Arundale
We could not find any notable namesake.