Ascerus meaning and origin
Ascerus is Latin cognate of Ascer.
Variants of AscerusNames that rhyme with Ascerus
Popularity of Ascerus
Ascerus is an extremely rare name around the globe.
Numerological aspects of Ascerus
having the letter A as your cornerstone reveals your strong attitude and leadership. You play with people's emotions when it comes to romantic relationships because of the fear of betrayal. You are innovative and like to plan but enjoy when spontaneity kicks in. You believe life's to have fun. Your friends have a hard time decoding your mood. You don't have time for people who don't have time for themselves.
Other names liked by soon-to-be-parents that are similar to Ascerus
- Soja is originated from African-Yoruban is used in Swedish and Finnish, Soja means "Soldier" is bestowed upon both sexes
- Elviira - Durable and Dominant Elviira primarily is used in Norwegian, Finnish and Swedish is given to girls. Elviira is Finnish cognate of Elvira
- Steintóra is form of Steintór in Faroese language
- Systa is used substantially in Old Norse and Icelandic, Systa means "Sister". It is rooted from Old Norse is used as a girl name
- Bragi - Used specifically in Danish and Norwegian, Bragi is used as a baby boy name and came from Old Norse, Bragi means "Best Highest, The Highest or The Best"
Namesakes of Ascerus
We could not find any notable namesake.