Asmaa name meaning
What does Asmaa mean?
Asmaa means Names or Prestige has its origin in Arabic used notably in Arabic is a girl name.Names that rhyme with Asmaa
How popular is the name Asmaa?
Asmaa is a familiar baby name in France, it has been in use since 1971 and was able to reach the top 700 names. In 1989, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 653 on girl names chart when 64 babies were named Asmaa. Over 1659 babies in France have been named Asmaa. The moniker is a unique baby name in United States, it has been in use since 1979 and was able to reach the top 4000 names. In 2013, it ranked 3305th when 48 girls were named Asmaa. There are over 809 babies that have been given the name Asmaa in United States. Also, in England and Wales, it has been in use since 1996 and was able to reach the top 900 names. In 2004, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 821 on girl names chart when 33 babies were named Asmaa. There are over 492 babies that have been given the name Asmaa in England and Wales.
Asmaa is an uncommon baby name in Belgium where it has been in use since 1997 and peaked in 1998 when it ranked 597th. There are over 120 babies that have been given the name Asmaa in Belgium. However things change on global perspective, Asmaa is extremely popular in Egypt where every 1 in 200 have the name as well as in, Morocco and Iraq. Also the baby name is popular in Pakistan, Yemen, Jordan, Sudan, Saudi Arabia, Palestine, United Arab Emirates, Tunisia and Syria. As per our evaluation, over 970000 people has been named Asmaa globally.
Asmaa in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name|
What numbers say about Asmaa?
You are often taken as crazy because of your fearlessness and courageous acts you take to achieve your aspirations. Letter A at the end of your name foreshadows your high ambition to become someone in life. People see you as their leader even if you never ask for it. Having letter A as your capstone reveals how you look at life and other people. You are always direct because you hate to argue with people when it comes to misunderstandings.
Other names similar to Asmaa, for soon-to-be-parents
- Meahpaara - Of Arabic origin, Meahpaara is used specifically in Arabic given to girls, Meahpaara means "Slice of the Moon or Piece of Moon"
- Sairi - Primarily used in Arabic creative and adventurous and modernistic, Sairi bestowed upon baby girls, meaning of Sairi is "Saturation or Satisfaction"
- Murshida - Mostly used in Arabic, Murshida means "True Path" is a girl name
- Iftikhar-Ud-Din - The boy name Iftikhar-Ud-Din means "Pride of the Religion or Pride of the Religion (Islam)" is used chiefly in Arabic
- Samee - Odd boy name Samee is used in Arabic has its roots in Arabic, meaning of Samee is "He who Hear Everything or The All-hearing"
Famous people named Asmaa
- Asmaa Abdol-Hamid, Arab-Danish social worker and politician living
- Asmaa Lazrak in Much Loved as Actress
- Asmaa El-Bakry in movie Concert in the Street of Happiness as Director