Iftikhar-Ud-Din meaning and origin
Boy name Iftikhar-Ud-Din means "Pride of the Religion" is mostly used in Arabic. Iftikhar-Ud-Din is form of Iftikhar. Iftikhar is used primarily in Sindhi and Arabic is originated from Arabic, Iftikhar means "Honour and Glory".
Variants of Iftikhar-Ud-DinNames that rhyme with Iftikhar-Ud-Din
Popularity of Iftikhar-Ud-Din
Iftikhar-Ud-Din is an uncommon name around the world.
Do you like Iftikhar-Ud-Din? Other names you would love
- Qaiser - Majorly used in Arabic, Qaiser has origin in Arabic and is aimed at both sexes, meaning of Qaiser is "A King or Emperor"
- Al-Fayan - Used in Arabic, Al-Fayan means "Shining" is used as a baby boy name
- Waliy-Allah mostly is used in Arabic bestowed upon baby boys, meaning of Waliy-Allah is "Supporter of God"
- Shamuel - Creative and adventurous and Modernistic Shamuel notably is used in Arabic is a baby boy name, meaning of Shamuel is "Banu Israil Prophet"
- Sabeehah means Beautiful or Handsome is used notably in Arabic is used as a baby girl name
Namesakes of Iftikhar-Ud-Din
We could not find any notable namesake.