Asvagriva meaning and origin
Boy name Asvagriva is specifically used in Sanskrit language, meaning of Asvagriva is "Horse Necked or With a Long and Long Neck".Names that rhyme with Asvagriva
Popularity of Asvagriva
Asvagriva is an extremely rare name around the world.
Here's what numbers has to say about Asvagriva
Everyone with a soul urge number 2 fall in love with the speed of light. You want to invent something or accomplish something no one has ever done before. You want to be surrounded by great minds that talk about ideas, achievements and changing the world. Follow your dreams and heart instead of rules. Do what your heart tells you to do. Otherwise, you will end up unhappy. You are courageous but stubborn when convinced you are doing things the right way.
Looking for a name like Asvagriva? Please go through the following names
- Harinaksa specifically is used in Sanskrit is a boy name, meaning of Harinaksa is "With Eyes Like a Doe"
- Tanistha means Smallest is especially used in Sanskrit is used for boys
- Abhipri - Used dominantly in Sanskrit, Abhipri means "Gladdening" is used as a baby girl name
- Laxmey - Meaning of Laxmey is Fortune and Goddess Lakshmi came from Sanskrit is used as a girl name. Laxmey is resulted from Lakshmi.
- Neta - Neta's meaning is Guide or Pure is commonly used in Nordic and Danish and a unisex name is of Hebrew and African-Mende origin
Namesakes of Asvagriva
We could not find any notable namesake.