Atabuk meaning and origin
Substantially used in Arabic, Atabuk means "Protector or Guard" is aimed at boys.Names that rhyme with Atabuk
Popularity of Atabuk
Atabuk is an uncommon name around the globe.
Numerological analysis of Atabuk
You have a quick mind. You are a walking motivation and inspire people to take control over their lives and make the best of themselves. Once you put your charming smile on, everyone forgets about your flaws and mistakes and dreams of spending the rest of their life near you. People admire your spirit. You are an adventurer who likes to live on the edge but planning your future and your next moves make you feel secure.
Go through the following names similar to Atabuk
- Ghizlan dominantly is used in Arabic is rooted from Arabic, meaning of Ghizlan is "Gazelle or From Gazelle" is given to baby girls
- Esmail - Esmail's meaning is God will Hear came from Hebrew primarily used in Arabic is bestowed upon boys
- AshiqMuhammad means Adorer of the Prophet Muhammad is used primarily in Arabic is given to boys
- Huzair is used primarily in Arabic, Huzair means "Laughter" is a boy name
- Mahboub - Used in Arabic, Mahboub means "The Liked Good or Beloved" used as a baby boy name came from Arabic
Namesakes of Atabuk
We could not find any notable namesake.