Atala meaning and origin
The unisex name Atala is especially used in Sanskrit, Indian and English is of Sanskrit origin, Atala means "Firm or Stable".
Variants of AtalaNames that rhyme with Atala
Popularity of Atala
Atala is a common baby name in India and Mexico while it is somewhat familiar in Colombia, Chile, Dominican Republic, Nepal, Brazil and United States. As per our research, over 5000 people has been named Atala globally.
Here's what numbers has to say about Atala
Do what your heart tells you to do. Otherwise, you will end up unhappy. Unrestricted lifestyle is your mark. You don't brag with your success and tend to keep a low profile. Give yourself some personal space to think. You are a seducer who doesn't care about true love but deep inside, you die to find someone who will teach you what true love looks like. Deep inside you want someone to take over your dominance and take over the control.
Parents who liked Atala, loved these names
- Suradri - Boy name Suradri is dominantly used in Sanskrit, Suradri means "Mountain of the Gods"
- Sushmah - Sushmah's meaning is Beautiful Woman and A Beautiful Woman is a girl name came from Sanskrit. Sushmah is resultant of Sushma.
- Ahvana - Boy name Ahvana is used in Sanskrit language, meaning of Ahvana is "Invocation"
- Bhasma is used principally in Sanskrit bestowed upon boys, Bhasma means "Ash"
- Kaylasa - The girl name Kaylasa came from Sanskrit, Kaylasa means "Crystalline and The Crystalline Mountain". Kaylasa is a derivative of Kailasa.
Namesakes of Atala
We could not find any notable namesake.