Ataliah meaning and origin
Ataliah is a variant spelling of Atalia. Atalia is variant form of Atala. Atalia is equivalent of Athalia in Nordic language.
Variants of Ataliah
View middle names that goes with Ataliah like Myriam, Feline, Catrin,Names that rhyme with Ataliah
Popularity of Ataliah
Ataliah is a rare baby name in United States where it is still in use. And also in England and Wales. Also, Ataliah is a familiar name in Zimbabwe. According to our research, over 100 babies have been named Ataliah globally.
Here's what numbers has to say about Ataliah
You are a self-motivated, ambitious, and intuitive person who rarely hears what others have to say when it comes to business. You want to be financially stable and work hard to achieve this. However, you focus on the wrong things. Sometimes you focus on analyzing people's actions and get inspired by what they do and how they live. You never get tired from trying to be better than you were yesterday.
Other names similar to Ataliah
- Pamalla - Originated from Old Greek, Atypical Pamalla means "New Leaves and All Honey" is a girl name. Pamalla is derivative of Pamela.
- Guida - Queer girl name Guida means "Guide, One who Acts As a Guide or Pearl" and is prevalently used in Portuguese and English came from Italian and Greek
- Angeline - Of Old Greek origin, Admired and Perpetual Angeline bestowed upon both sexes, Angeline means "Messenger of God or Angel" is primarily used in Finnish, Swedish and English
- Ophely - Ophely has origin in Greek, meaning of Ophely is "Help or Help"
- Maguy - Originated from Greek, Maguy means "Pearl"
Namesakes of Ataliah
We could not find any notable namesake.