Autumne name meaning
What does Autumne mean?
Meaning of Autumne is not available this time. Please visit after sometime.
View middle names that goes with Autumne like Nuen, Sely, Tiffanie, Celine,Names that rhyme with Autumne
How popular is the name Autumne?
Autumne is an uncommon baby name in United States where it had been in use since 1974 and achieved its top ranking of 8175 in 1980. At least, 100 people globally have been given the name as per our research.
What numerology tells about Autumne?
Stress hates your guts. You are scared of failure and getting hurt by the people you love. You have a sharp mind and focus. You are an active person who always plans every detail but has plan B in your sleeve, in case something goes wrong. You love people with an attitude but open to discussion and hearing new opinions. You are a child of change. You are not like other people. You can't get used to a boring life and monotony.
Other names similar to Autumne, for soon-to-be-parents
- Jasser - New-fangled and Creative and adventurous Jasser came from Arab, meaning of Jasser is "Brave or Temporary" is a boy name
- Allonzo - The infrequent boy name Allonzo means "Ready for a Fight and Eager for Battle" has origin in Gothic. Allonzo is derived from Alonzo.
- Koamalu - Unexpected choice and Modern boy name Koamalu means "Peaceful Courage"
- Roshane - Unexpected choice Roshane came from Old Persian used for both boys and girls, meaning of Roshane is "Lightning, Bright Dawn Light and Shining". Roshane is derivative of Roshan.
- Zer - Uncommon unisex name Zer means "Wreath"
Famous people named Autumne
We could not find any notable namesake.