Roshane name meaning
On This Page
What does Roshane mean?
Roshane is resultant of Roshan. Roshan's meaning is Lightning, Bright and Illumination is originated from Old Persian.Names that rhyme with Roshane
How popular is the name Roshane?
Roshane is an uncommon baby name in England and Wales and may not be used now. Also, Roshane is a familiar name in Sri Lanka. As per our evaluation, over 700 babies have been bestowed Roshane around the globe.
What numbers say about Roshane?
Job and life success are your priorities. You live to inspire and energize people because you know how it is when you have no role model to look up to. Because of your naivety and kind-heart, you often get disappointed. If this is you then you are probably familiar with your habit of falling for the wrong person because you fall in love so quickly. Your emotions are responsible for your success and great personality.
Looking for names similar to Roshane? Please go through the following names
- Vibol means In Abundance used for boys is originated from Cambodian
- Hananiah - Odd unisex name Hananiah means "Jehovah has Been Gracious"
- Sabbir - Sabbir's meaning is Patient is aimed at baby boys
- Chou - Meaning of Chou is Butterfly is a unisex name
- So - Unwonted So has its origin in Vietnamese, So means "First-Born" which is mostly used in Vietnamese is aimed at both sexes
Middle names for Roshane
Just in case, you don't know what to pair with Roshane, we've got you covered with these familiar and appealing middle names.
View more middle names that goes with Roshane.
Famous people named Roshane
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Roshane
- Boys names beginning with R
- Girls names beginning with R
- American Baby Names
- English Baby Names
- Persian Baby Names
- Girl names that starts with Ros
- Boy names that ends with -ane
- Baby Names that mean Shining
- Baby Names that mean Lightning
- Baby Names that mean Happy
- Baby Names that mean Cool
- Baby Names that mean Bright
- Baby Names that mean Dawn
- Baby Names that mean Light