Avaninder meaning and origin
Girl name Avaninder means "Lord of the Earth" is predominantly used in Punjabi and Sikh.Names that rhyme with Avaninder
Popularity of Avaninder
Avaninder is an uncommon name around the globe.
Here's what numbers has to say about Avaninder
You don't share the usual opinion of things and the ordinary life perspective. You get up, eat healthily, go to work, avoid jealous and envious people, love and pay attention to the people you love, and stay away from stupid people. You can easily get turned off by a person's reckless behavior or bad habits. You are the mover and shaker of the world. You need to open your mind to new suggestions, new opinions and start questioning what you believe.
Looking for a name like Avaninder? Please go through the following names
- Sarabdeep is used mostly in Sikh and Hindi bestowed upon baby boys, Sarabdeep means "Lamp that Gives Light to All or All Pervading Light"
- Fatehwant - Boy name Fatehwant is used substantially in Punjabi and Sikh languages, meaning of Fatehwant is "Complete Victory"
- Banjot - The boy name Banjot is particulary used in Punjabi and Sikh, Banjot means "Light of Forest"
- Inderjeet is originated from Sanskrit bestowed upon both boys and girls, Inderjeet means "Triumph of the Lord, Conquerer of Indra or One who Wins the Love of God" is used principally in Sikh and Hindi
- Trishanjeet - Used in Sikh and Punjabi, Trishanjeet means "Victory for Craving" is mostly used for baby boys
Namesakes of Avaninder
We could not find any notable namesake.