Avyaansh meaning and origin
Boy name Avyaansh means "Offering or Name of Vishnu" is used specifically in Tamil, Marathi, Bengali, Kannada, Malayalam, Oriya, Hindi, Gujarati and Telugu.Names that rhyme with Avyaansh
Popularity of Avyaansh
Avyaansh is an uncommon name around the globe.
Numerological aspects of Avyaansh
You are stubborn and self-motivated. You are often seen as the wise weirdo who doesn't talk much. You prefer originality and hard work instead of taking the easier road to success. People admire your charm and independent attitude about everything. Your spiritual growth and strengthening the relationship with your soul is of utmost importance ton you. You are born to be a singer, writer, actor, model, or a public speaker.
Looking for names similar to Avyaansh? Please go through the following names
- Suneeti - Meaning of Suneeti is Mother of Dhruva or Good Policy is used as a baby girl name is specifically used in Kannada, Tamil and Bengali
- Ritheka majorly is used in Tamil and Telugu, meaning of Ritheka is "Stream or Command River" is used as a baby girl name
- Yazhini - Yazhini's meaning is Joy with Love or Yaz used for both boys and girls is used chiefly in Hindi and Malayalam
- Vidurya means The Cats-Eye Gem is a baby girl name is used specifically in Tamil and Marathi
- Prasoona - Prasoona's meaning is Pleased, Cheerful or Beautiful Flowers is used as a girl name is prevalently used in Marathi, Telugu and Kannada
Namesakes of Avyaansh
We could not find any notable namesake.